Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just some stuff...

I was checking out some of the links at Scrapscene and stumbled on this lady's scrapping space. She has made good use of the limited space she has and organised everything very well! Hmm, maybe I should rehaul my scrap space....

I also love this idea of storing thread and ribbons...

Oh and if any of you havent made a calendar this year, its only January so u have lots of time. I especially love this one . I still have my MM blank calender to do though I havent gotten round to it. At least I have a calendar template now *grin*

1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

Love the idea for the embroidery thrread cards. Will try them out.I always get annoyed with pulling them out of the paper bracelet they come in and it gets into such a mess once you start using them.