Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little balls of joy

Hi there, I've been lazy with the blogging world this past week...fitting in mahjong sessions before H's sister left, bringing the sibs to watch Bolt, finishing up my status report at work, wondering what to pack up in the office and my current fix of making little fabric yoyo's. They're cute. If you've seen the Maya Rd ones then they're about that size. Would look much better with a button or brad of some sort in the middle cos I aint the neatest sewing person in the world but its still cute. I prefer the little round ones to the heart shaped ones but I havent ventured to the clover yoyo's. So anyway, I found some leftover fabric from some baju-making some time ago so...I just wanna say hi and thank those that drop by my blog eventho I suck at updating so for those who commented on the last post, I'll be sending some fabric yoyo's ur way...Thanks to Zizi, Mich, Ed, JC, Emily, Vivs and Foxyzz (who immediately sent me an sms wen she saw the post). Hope to see those little things on ur projects soon!

4 comments:

Renoa said...

Serious?!
Oh wow!!Thank you so much jessie! :D hehehe~ will make them into something good!

jaz lee said...

Just drop by to say Hi!always enjoy reading your blog.so much juicy stufss! and thanks heaps for your words of encouragements !thanks for visiting ;)-jaz

Chowchow said...

Aww - thats too sweet Panda.

Vivs said...

whaa??? i just saw what you wrote...! omg. youre the sweetest kind!! *hugs*