Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Early Christmas Present

I so totally screamed when I received this package. I was not expecting it at all!! Julia and I had been corresponding since the advocacy workshop and after she sent me a few goodies and I sent her my thank you card, I didnt think there was more stuff coming cos we had agreed not to do this endless cycle of exchange of presents but then this came!!



Actually I didnt even look to see who it was from before I opened it...LOL...my staff had picked it up from the post office without me knowing. I had told Julia about how I liked the cute Heather Bailey fabric yo-yo's and she told me about this tool that helps you make it. Little did I know she was going to get it for me...but not just that, she also got me the heart and clover shaped ones AND she got me 3 pieces of HB fabric and a book on fabric scrapbooking. This is one of those things that you didnt know was on your Christmas list until you get it. *screams with delight again*

Julia, if ur reading this, I havent met you yet but you're a star! On my next trip to Singapore I'm bringing you a whole box of goodies and will buy you a huge expensive dinner and I wont take no for an answer!

*squeal squeal squeal*

I'm off to play with my new toys *huge grin*

7 comments:

Renoa said...

Wowwee!! U lucky gal hehe~
Been eyeing on those beautiful Heather's fabric as well! U better start sewing :P~

Chowchow said...

Woohoo - You lucky lucky gal. Looks like Santa came early this year!

Jessy Christopher said...

Gosh those HB fabrics are to die for, Jessie!! Me want some too... sob...sob... LOL!!

Edleen said...

so Yum!!! can't wait to see what you'll be doing with those :)

{ Yu'er } said...

I love those fabric!!! how lucky are you!

Vivs said...

cant wait to see what youve come up with those pretty fabrics Jess!! When are you goin to Spore??

Pandachu said...

I'm not going Spore anytime soon as far as I know but KL yes :)