Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Merry Christmas!



My X'mas present to H. We havent started fighting over it yet cos I got my new toy which was the phone I showed in an earlier post but I think we might on the plane. Fortunately its only a short trip. Already addicted to Luxor and Diner Dash. He's not taking my argument that its really "OURS" though I'm the one that gave it to him.

My present....ticket and accommodation in KL. Yes we're early but for a couple that dont really celebrate X'mas its all about the presents really...keke.

I'm packed, winding down at work, distributed little choccie bags to all in the office and look forward to our little pre x'mas shin-dig and MYH's bday do tonight before flying off tomorrow morning (hopefully without a hangover).

Merry Christmas y'all!

No comments: