Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pretty quiet weekend....NOT!!

OK so I havent scrapped in a long time and I'm starting to get to that stage where I am mentally thinking what I would do when I find time to sit down at the scrap table and what new techniques to try. The arrival of Ruey's kit brought much joy to my hectic weekend but I havent had time to properly drool over it. Will do so when the instructions arrive.

However, I did manage to help out a couple of friends with their scrapping projects yesterday n they turned out beautifully. We had fun n cramped legs after a while cos we were doing most of the scrapping on the floor as I didnt have a big enough table. Got a call last night on a friend asking for a 'gi-normous' favour. She has to scrap 4 pages for some project n needs me help so we're off to Shabby later *grinz*

Law Society Annual Dinner was a blast and though we were running around like headless chickens, it was a fun night and a relief when it was all over. Reeda took some pictures which you can check out at his website.

The past week however has caused me to bid "Adieu" to 2 very dear friends, Aries & Jenkie, who will be leaving the DMM family for good to return home to the Philippines. I cant imagine how the studio will be without them but we've promised to stay in touch. Right...for my next holiday destination....Manila :)




No comments: